Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011: Bring it on!

Let's call December a wash, shall we? I think I ran maybe ... three times? Or four? During the whole month? That's pretty pathetic.

As a non-competitive runner, it's all too easy to let other things get in the way of my running. Fortunately being a non-competitive runner also makes it easy for me not to beat myself up over it. I didn't run much in December, because I was busy doing other things, and that's okay.

It's okay because I know I will run again, and soon. My legs are itching for it, and my lungs can't wait. I'm not going to worry about it too much until next week when everyone in my house is back at school and/or work, but then, then it will happen. I just know it.

I'm going to spend the last couple of days of our winter break finding some new music for my running playlist, and then on Tuesday when the kids are back at school and the husband is back at work (he works at home, but still) I'm going to hit the ground...


... wait for it ...


... RUNNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment